Monday 10 May 2021

When our eyes met...

 I wandered in the rain all evening in search of her. There were no signs of her anywhere. Then I went looking for her in our favorite places :

bakery (she loved the colorful cakes)

Parking lot of a mall (lots of secret places 😈)

Theaters (the loud noise excited her)

Parks (she loved to play in the fountain and then roll on the lawn)

I was deeply disappointed for not finding her. We were meeting after a long time. We were not taking walks now because of the lockdown.

I was returning to my home with a heavy heart. It was days since we snuggled and just spent time together. When are the good old days coming back?

Well there she stood, completely drenched in the rain. Looking so cute. I ran to her. We just stood there looking into each other's eyes for a long time.

I told her I missed her and she said she missed me too. We went looking for cosy places to dry ourselves. I still had to take her out on a date.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on the post. You can also rate the story. So come on type how it made you feel. And push the 'post comments' button

When our eyes met...

  I wandered in the rain all evening in search of her. There were no signs of her anywhere. Then I went looking for her in our favorite plac...